Known bugs :-
- Item template query still needs to be fixed (will do shortly)
- Quest query still needs to be fixes
- Cubes/boxes on npcs (needs a field pushed forward)
- Authpacket change (needs to be done to enable new races)
Known working :- (Fixed stuff)
- Full 2.0.10 support
- No advertisement bullshit
- DBC structures updated to 2.0.x
I'll post a new patch shortly with the item/quest stuff fixed, as at the moment I am extremely busy with quite a few things on my mind (mainly my own server/emu, which has just undergone a lot of massive core changes).
I repeat: this is *NOT* EspireEmu/mmorpg4free's emu. That is my other (main) project that I spend my time on. This is merely an effort on my part to correct what I may have offended some members of the community and to help you guys out.
Download link: http://filebeam.com/33dd97a00fc6c7b12c0db2610bf57b51
* This is a source .patch file. It is not a binary. I'll leave compiling up to you guys, providing binaries in my opinion is bad because it leaves the way to viruses/trojans. Simply apply this patch to the LATEST svn, and recompile, and you should be good. *
*** UPDATE ***
* Item prototypes -> should fix encanting etc professions, use my item sql.
* Creature templates -> fixes all cubes on mobs, use my creature sql.
* TBC Races enable
* Quest query packet
* Item query packet
* Negative aura cancel
creature_template.sql -> http://filebeam.com/919ba963cb981e61a13228016a27a66f
item_template.sql -> http://filebeam.com/49c95f98b5290e096dad442f8acfca14
mangos-2.0.10-2.rar -> http://filebeam.com/61f9a9501462cd4eb032ef5d85ccf7c8